BeachReachers offered free van rides and pancake breakfasts to spring breakers, opening the doors to Gospel-centered conversations.
- 13,672 people took advantage of the free, safe transportation
- 34,014 pancakes were gobbled up
- 88 spring breakers made decisions to follow Jesus!
Pictured: Chip Pendleton, pastor of Westport Road Baptist Church in Louisville, baptizes a University of Louisville student in the Gulf.
How can you support BeachReach next year?
- Start praying now about supporting one or more BeachReachers.
- Commit to praying for BeachReachers during spring break.